Only at EquipHotel!
For more than 50 years EquipHotel –organized by Reed Expositions France – has been helping international hospitality and catering professionals decode trends, discover innovations and build their networks, with the firm intention of offering new solutions and growth drivers for everyone operating in the hospitality and catering industry. EquipHotel is a source of inspiration for architects, decorators and designers from all over the globe.
EquipHotel takes place in Paris from 6 to 10 November 2016.
For the first time ever, a team of experts (architects, designers, establishment owners) have taken over more than 3,000 sqm of space vertically to create a unique establishment offering insight into new trends and uses, levers for revenue development and transformation happening in hospitality and catering. This is STUDIO16!
At the heart of the show, spread over three floors, STUDIO16 will represent the establishment at the cutting edge of trends and innovation in the hotel and restaurant sector.
These essential spaces, treated as concentrates of new ideas, products and headline trends are laid out by leading names in architecture and interior design under the coordination of Thierry Virvaire:
- OUTDOOR by Christophe Gautrand & Benjamin Deshoulières (Agence Christophe Gautrand & Associés Paysagistes) is dedicated to exterior design trends with the aim of improving customer comfort and experience in this area.
- THE LOBBY by Jean-Philippe Nuel (Studio Jean-Philippe Nuel) is a meeting place blending business and leisure, focusing on the dematerialization of checking in.
- LET’S WORK by Julie Gauthron (Exquise Esquisse) is a living space that caters to several expectations: relaxation, play, catering, office and work space.
- IN THE ROOM by Elizabeth Leriche (Bureau de style Elizabeth Leriche) & Guillaume Terver & Christophe Delcourt (Le LAD). A display of 4 specially-designed areas, each illustrating a key component of the hotel room: beds, storage space, the bathroom and versatility.
- RESTO DES CHEFS, THE BAR AND THE VIP LOUNGE by Marc Hertrich & Nicolas Adnet (studio MHNA). These three spaces follow on from one another, like a big curiosity shop which on the one hand pays tribute to the authentic terroirs of France and on the other acknowledges its extremely precious art de vivre.
- GLASS GALLERY by Sylvie Amar (Sylvie Amar Studio) will stage a wide range of glasses chosen around three themes: beer, whisky and cocktails.
All the most topical content themes in the profession will come together in an impactful and explanatory display which will guide professionals in all of the stages of a project’s creation, from inception to the finishing touches.